It is a non profit hospital that covers an area of 36,000sqm that provides comprehensive rehabilitation and preventive care programs for adult and pediatric population.
On 27/10/1412 (corresponding to 04/4/1992) the late Sheikh Abdul Latif Jameel initiated the foundation of the hospital and descendant family members pursued the completion of the project until it officially opened in 1995. Hospital is located in the North of Jeddah.
The hospital provides excellent medical rehabilitation programs for inpatient, daycare and outpatient. The facility has 8 wards with 120 beds capacity. Patient's rooms, treatment and relaxation areas all over looked individual landscaped gardens. There are separate wards for male and female patients.