King Abdulaziz Medical City
King Abdulaziz Medical City, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
King Abdulaziz Medical City in Jeddah provides state of the art practice of medical care services for the Saudi Arabian population in the Western Region. In addition to that, it promotes and advances understanding of diseases prevention amongst the population. It also initiates, interacts and indulges in the medical bases practice amongst the institutional, local, regional, national and international collegial community.
Since the medical city was founded in July 1982, it has strived to preserve excellence in quality of patient care. It has transformed to become part of King Abdulaziz Medical City-Jeddah.
With the continuation of King Abdulaziz Medical City’s approach to development and expansion, it has launched a series of developed medical projects, namely:
- Cardiology Center.
- Nursing College at King Saud University for Health Sciences.
- Out patient clinic center.
- Grand expansion to all ER facilities.
- Grand expansion to Princess Norah bint Abdulrahman Al Faisal Oncology Center.
- Founding the Bone Marrow Plantation Center.
- Burns Unit.