Prince Mohammed Medical City (PMMC) has an operation plan which will need to be implemented from the pre-operation period to Phase 1 of the Main hospital services commissioning with the assistance of experts.
PMMC’s current recruitment needs for pre-operation & commissioning are:
1. Medical planning expert to plan and commission clinical and ancillary services – Director level.
2. Nursing management expert with quality and accreditation experience – Director level.
3. Hospital operations expert with supply chain & facility management experience – Director level.
4. Health Information systems expert on procuring & implementing HIT systems – Director level
5. Bio-medical Engineer expert in planning and commissioning medical equipment – Manger level.
Alfardan Group and Northwestern Medicine (AMNM) is a new and upcoming medical facility which is currently hiring for several positions, located in Doha, Qatar. The international collaboration between Alfardan Group, and Northwestern Medicine, located
in Chicago, United States, is a first for the region of Qatar. By merging the Alfardan philosophy of delivering world-leading luxury brands with Northwestern Medicine’s status as an academic health system offering the best in healthcare.
Alfardan Medical, with Northwestern Medicine, will be located at the Burj Alfardan in Lusail, Qatar. This enormous facility will occupy 11,000 square meters and over six dedicated floors. The
clinic’s medical staff and other specialties will be a selected team of which many are from the U.S. The clinic’s medical staff will provide the best levels of health care at the ambulatory care
center in various medical specialties, including: ophthalmology, orthopedics, reproductive endocrinology, sleep medicine, dentistry, internal medicine, gastroenterology, ENT, dermatology as well as cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, physical medicine, rehabilitation, and diagnostic services
If you are interested to apply kindly email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org